Student Policies and Procedures
Below we have provided information on Policies and Procedures that students might find helpful.
Nondiscrimination Policies and Procedures
The University of California, in accordance with applicable Federal and State Law, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, pregnancy/childbirth and medical conditions related thereto, disability, age, medical condition (cancer-related), ancestry, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era veteran or special disabled veteran. This nondiscrimination policy covers student admission, access, and treatment in University programs and activities. It also covers faculty (Senate and non-Senate) and staff in their employment.
Sexual Violence and Harassment Policies and Procedures
- University of California Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment Policy (7/31/2019)
- PACAOS-Appendix-E: Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment Student Adjudication Framework (7/31/2019)
- Policies Applying to Campus Activities, Organizations and Students (PACAOS) 100.00 POLICY ON STUDENT CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE (3/1/19)
- SEXUAL VIOLENCE/SEXUAL HARASSMENT ACCOMMODATIONS (Student)
Code of Conduct
To Make a report or to obtain additional information you can contact OPHD via:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) (link sends e-mail) (link sends e-mail)
- Or by phone (510) 643-7985