OPHD Working Remotely During COVID-19
OPHD will maintain normal business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) and continue to respond to reports, conduct interviews, and work to resolve complaints. Although we have had to suspend in-person meetings, we are continuing our work through web and video-conferencing, and phone. Please refer to University's website on COVID-19 for more information.
To contact us or make a report, please email us at email@example.com.
Be well and stay safe.
Please know that we are not crisis responders and do not provide emergency services. If you are experiencing an emergency or need immediate assistance with a matter of sexual violence, please contact one of the following resources:
PLEASE DIAL 9-1-1 FOR ALL EMERGENCIES
UC Berkeley PATH to Care Center Confidential Advocate
- 24-hour urgent care line: (510) 643-2005
- Office line: (510) 642-1988
- Emergency direct from a cell phone on or near campus: (510) 642‑3333
- Non-emergency number: (510) 642‑6760
Bay Area Women Against Rape (BAWAR), Alameda County
- 24-hour hotline English/Spanish: (510) 845-7273
- Please note that BAWAR also provides services to male-identified individuals.
Family Violence Law Center (FVLC), Alameda County
- 24-hour crisis line: (800) 947-8301