When Zoombombing occurs, we work with UCB IT to ascertain the identity of the individual(s) responsible so that we may investigate and take appropriate action.
If you have specific knowledge of the identity of an individual(s) responsible for the conduct, please feel free to make a report with us that includes the identity of the individual(s). Without the identity, there may be few steps that we can take to correct the situation. To make a report please email email@example.com
Additionally, if you are in a meeting at which Zoombombing occurs, you may also make a report with:
- UCPD at 510-642-6760
- Center for Student Conduct. https://sa.berkeley.edu/conduct/report
Protect Yourself and Your Group
The campus has created guidance that will be helpful in protecting against intrusion in future Zoom meetings.
- Settings for Securing Zoom
- Best Practices for Securing Your Zoom Meetings
- How to Keep Uninvited Guests Out of Your Zoom Event
- Toolkit for participants in virtual classrooms and meeting spaces
- Guidance to responding to harmful behavior
Zoom Intrusion Incidents (How to Respond Both Physically and Emotionally)